Find Your Curriculum:
- Go to curriculum tab on top of the page.
- Change curriculum from drop down list.
- Click on "star" to make the current curriculum your default curriculum.
Find Your Chapter:
- Once you are done with curriculum, you will see the grades(classes) and respective subjects.
- Click on your subject to see the chapters.
- Each chapter is divided into several parts(sessions). Click on the session which you want to teach.
How to use Presentation or Content to teach:
Digital content for each session has 5 parts:
- Learner's Guide
- Whenever you open a guide for a session, first read the learner's guide.
- Learner's guide is the text form which closely follows the textbook.
- There are several videos which cover majority of syllabus.
How can I customise the guide?
On right side of the "Learner's Guide" heading you can see the option to customise guide.
Run The Simulation:
- Some of the learner's guide contains simulation. You can run the simulation by clicking Run on right side.
- You can change the inputs and view from "I | O" button.
- If outputs are defined, you can analyse the results and graphs for better understanding.
- After completing your learner's guide, you can log student's questions and responses in student query section.
- Clicking "more answer" will show you answers by different users to the query.
- You can shortlist the query by clicking on shortlist query. Shortlisted queries will always appear on top of the list.
- Simple to answer questions are included in exercise section. Click on show|hide answer to see the answer.
- Similar to customising guide, click on right side of 'Exercise' heading to see the option of adding exercise.
- You can modify the answer of the exercise too.
- After completing the session, you can generate homework by clicking on "Generate Homework".
- It will generate some 5 to 6 questions for students' self practice.